First Time Buyer Eligibility:
You can apply for a first time buyer mortgage if…
- Never owned a property before
- You are buying a UK property
- You must be a UK resident or have full rights to reside in the UK
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a mortgage
- There is no upper limit and it is not just for “the young”*
- You are at least 18 years old
*Your mortgage must usually end before you reach 80 years old. If your mortgage term extends past your eligible UK State Pension age or your expected retirement age – whichever happens sooner – we can look at your retirement income and/or your employment income, to help to establish if you can afford the monthly payments at retirement. If you’re taking out a joint mortgage, it’s the age of the oldest person that’s taken into account.
There are quite literally thousands of mortgage deals in the market, these deals are constantly changing why not complete our eligibility application to see if how we can help you?