There are quite literally thousands of mortgage deals in the market and almost as many reasons you might want to re-mortgage.
- Your Current mortgage deal is about to end or has ended
- The value of your Home has increased
- You are looking to move home
- Personal circumstances may have changed
- You wish to shorten your mortgage term
- Maybe you are would like to overpay and your current deal doesn?t allow it
- You want to reduce your outgoings
- Find a more flexible mortgage deal
- You are looking to borrow more money to add an extension to your home
- You aren?t happy with your current interest rate
- Purchasing a second property and need to release equity
- Or you?re just interested in what the market has to offer
Whatever your reason you should always take qualified expert advice. Not only to make sure you?ve got the best deal and know all the fact but because you?ll be better protected.
If you choose to go down the ?execution-only? route (where you make decisions on your own without advice), and your mortgage turns out to be unsuitable there will be fewer circumstances where you can complain to Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).We?re here to make sure that doesn?t happen and to ensure the whole process is as simple and effortless as we can.
Give us a call or book a call back below so that we can set up an appointment and find you your new deal!
We will guide you through the maze of buying, helping to complete Housing Association Applications, arrange a solicitor, and work hand in hand you with and the Housing Association to assist you buying your new home.