Taking advice from a qualified expert offers you extra protection because if the mortgage turns out to be unsuitable, you can complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
If you choose to go down the ?execution-only? route (where you make decisions on your own without advice), there will be fewer circumstances where you can complain to FOS.
House of mortgages are qualified expert mortgage advisers.
- We are completely unbiased and independent
- We are authorised and regulated by the FCA
- We are not tied to any particular mortgage provider
- We have an expert knowledge of the market
- We have knowledge of special deals both the benefits and the drawbacks
- We can speed up the process and facilitate your sale more quickly
- We will negotiate the sale and purchase on your behalf
We have a wealth of knowledge that can save you time and money
- We know which lenders will suite your circumstances
- We guide you through the whole process
- We will act as an advocate to the mortgage lender
- We help you to complete all the paperwork correctly
- We try and make the whole process less stressful
- We help you to budget for your house purchase
- We help you to budget for paying your mortgage
- We provide you support in finding insurance and protection
- We help to source good quality solicitors